Thursday, October 24, 2013

Much Better Day & Endo Friendly Dinner


Today was much better than yesterday, although yesterday wasn't terrible. I had no sneaky dairy! Yay! For dinner I fixed sweet peppers and banana peppers stuffed with black beans, pinto beans, corn, and salsa. I used this mixture to make a "burrito" with a corn tortilla.

After the last few days of trying to watch my dairy I've noticed that I'm not nearly as bloated as I was over the weekend. I've also not had any random sharp pain in my ovary areas this week. I'm not sure if it's really related, but I guess time will tell.

TTC News: OPK is still negative. I wish it would hurry up and go positive. It's kind of stressing me out a bit. Today is cd 14. Usually I have a positive by now. However, this is my third cycle without clomid. It makes me a little nervous that I'm not going to O at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment