Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CD 5 & Wal-Marts Devil Bakery



So, as you can tell from the photo above, I wasn't exactly a good girl today. In fact, I've had at least one thing I shouldn't nearly day since I've been MIA. Now, before I go on, I should tell you that I did not eat all of them. Although I could have, easily! I had one and a half, and it was so yummy.

I'm blaming the holidays. We've had a dinner every weekend for the past couple weeks. It's har to control what others make, and there's no way I would feel comfortable requesting my own special food. I did good at keeping my plate on the lighter side. The weekend dinners really weren't so bad, it was the leftovers that came back with us that made the weeks difficult.

I guess the good news is that I haven't gone up in weight. As of this morning I am at 191.5.


This morning I actually started off eating well. I had a leftover veggie stuffed pepper. Not exactly breakfasty but it was pretty good! Since I had the doughnuts I decided to have a salad and a small bowl of lentil soup for dinner.

I should have put those doughnuts in the cabinet! 

On to the ttc news...

I'm 5 dpo today and have nothing spectacular to report. I've been reading a lot about an herb called dong quai and I'm considering adding it to my vitex and vitamins. I want to do a little more reading about before I dive in head first.

I joined a ttc with endo group on Facebook the other day. It's kind of nice to have other girls going through a similar experience as myself. I just got around to introducing myself today.

Come on universe! Let this be the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment