Saturday, November 2, 2013

6 dpo & Candy Candy Candy!


Due to storms on Thursday we had our Trick-or-Treat last night. We had dinner with family before it began. I came away feeling super proud of myself, too! I had potato soup, which has milk, but I couldn't say no since the hubby's grandmother made is special for me since I don't eat meat. I had a bit of a bellyache, but I only had about a cup and a half. Go me! I also managed to avoid the yummy looking Halloween cupcakes! It was hard, but I did it.

This morning I was rewarded for my efforts. I'm down to 196.5 pounds!!!

Now, if I can just keep this up for the rest of the weekend. My eating always goes to crap over the weekend. I've started using the Myfitnesspal app and it's making things so simple. I used it a couple years ago, but the app pretty much sucked. It's 100 times better now.

Well, today is 6 dpo, or around about anyway. Not really much going on. Have had some pinching feelings in the uterus area still, but I'm pretty sure I feel this in every cycle.

Found out a friend of mine that had a baby a year ago is pregnant with #2. Wonder how many babies the people around me will have to my one?

No comments:

Post a Comment