Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Two Years & Torturing Myself


This is my first ultrasound photo from my pregnancy exactly two years ago this month. In fact, I ovulated on this exact day, December 11th, for that pregnancy. It was taken right around 6 weeks. Sadly, it ended in a missed miscarriage only 5 weeks later. I only had one other ultrasound before my loss and it looked basically the same. The sac measured 8 weeks, even though I was 11 weeks, and the baby was so tiny you could barely see it.

This baby would have been born on September 3, 2012. I should ovulate around December 19, which just happens to be the hubby's birthday, and if I were to somehow managed to get pregnant, the new baby would be due around the middle of September. September 11, 2014 to be exact if I do ovulate exactly on December 19th.

Over two years ago I joined a TTC board and for whatever reason I decided it would be a good idea to browse through my old threads. That's where I found this old ultrasound picture. I don't know what I was thinking. It most definitely was not a good idea.

How can two years pass after a pregnancy and then nothing? Absolutely nothing. Will I ever get back here?

No comments:

Post a Comment