Monday, December 2, 2013

9 DPO, Clean Eating, & Herbal Tea



Like my tea cup pictured above? It simply oozes fancy pants. Right? Especially sitting on that half painted half peeled table my daughter uses during school.

I think I ate very well yesterday. I ate mostly fruits and veggies. I did have lentils in my new pot of soup. I didn't take pictures though because it looked exactly like my last pot of soup, almost. This time I added in lentils, carrots, and green onions. I meant to add in leeks and celery but I completely forgot. It's okay though. I think I'm going to make some leeks and red potatoes later. I love the mild onion flavor that leeks have, especially in potatoes.

Spotting started today already. I'm going to give Vitex one more cycle, and if I continue to spot this early I'm going to stop it. I think I'm going to reduce my dose down to one pill a day instead of two. I'm pretty sure it's why I ovulated on cd 12. Either way, this cycle's a bust and I'm ready to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment