Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can't Sleep...



No word from me for days and then you can't get rid of me. Everyone is asleep here and I'm still up playing around on a TTC site and Google. I forgot to mention earlier that I'm giving organic coconut oil a try in place of Pre-Seed this month. It's so much cheaper and it seems like a lot of people have had success with it. Maybe I will as well? One can hope.

Right?

I've been trying really hard to switch to a cleaner lifestyle. I've done really well with eating only fruits, veggies, and seafood. That's great, but I really need to try to make the switch to all organic foods. We have a Whole Foods about 20 minutes away that I'm hoping I can start going to at least a couple of times a month. I've never been there but I'm hoping they have better deals on organic than Kroger or Meijer.

I already make my own laundry detergent, household cleaners, and I only use baking soda and vinegar for washing my hair. I also traded in my body wash for Yardley soap since it has no sulfates. And I only eat processed foods on very rare occasions now. Organics are long overdue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment