Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Still Here!



I'm still here!

Sorry I went MIA for so long. After my last post the hubby and I decided on a new couch and love seat for our Christmas. Once we got it we decided it was too pretty to just toss into our living room. So, we painted. In one weekend. Without stopping. It sucked! But we got it done. Pay no mind to the carpet, the smidgen of kitchen, and the wooden door. We'll get to that later.

Quick update...

AF came. yay. I'm on cd 4 of a new cycle. Both the hubby and the daughter ended up catching a cold so the daughters surgery is going to be rescheduled for around the middle of February. It's terrible, I know, but I immediately check the calendar to see if I would get an extra cycle. On one hand I was exciting to get another cycle to try before a forced break, but on the other hand I was kind of looking forward to the forced break. I think I need it emotionally and mentally. Desperately.

I do have some good news. I've been eating pretty well for the most part and I'm keeping my weight down. As of this morning I weighed in at 186.5. I'm beginning to think that dairy is the worst food for me. I swell up like crazy with that stuff.

Anywho...Looking forward to getting back to updating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment