Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Catch Up From Yesterday



I know I've been MIA, but I promise that I've been doing really good while away. My pain levels during this past AF were dramatically reduced again. I was able to manage what cramps I did have with generic ibuprofen. Not once did I feel like I was going to pass out or throw up. Also, I joined a support group on Facebook and decided to ask how many others had problems with passing out or throwing up. At first I thought there were none by the lack of responses, but then a few girls commented to let me know that they to suffered from the same problem. It feels so good to know that I'm not alone. It's never happened but one of my biggest fears is passing out or throwing up while using a public restroom. One girl suggested it could be Vasovagal Synscope.

I don't plan on rushing out to the doctor to find out because those pretty little green babies above are helping me control it! I only recently discovered my love for plain avocado. I've always loved guac, but for whatever reason I'd never tried an avocado. Now, however, I can't seem to keep them in the house!


This week has been a chili week. Mostly I have it for lunch and sometimes after dinner. It works out to keep me from munching on some snacky food with the hubby. Despite that and not counting calories I'm still losing weight. This morning I actually weighed in at 184.5. I can't believe how close to the 170s I am! I've been trying to add in a little exercise to help bust this fat. Fat is terrible for increasing estrogen, which I have been so blessed to have an overabundance of. Yippy.


This was my breakfast from the other day. I cooked kale, grape tomatoes, and jalapenos before adding in one egg. Eggs are supposed to be a no-no food for endo but I've found that it doesn't really affect me. I'm pretty sure that dairy is the worst for me. I react to that stuff almost immediately. I typically start swelling within 15 minutes of eating even the smallest amount of dairy.

Universe, please let my tubes and ovaries be clear of evil endo. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment